11.7.10

HUP Holland HUP



Since I was knee high to a grass hopper I've always been a huge Dutch supporter, think its because in this mix breed that is me I happen to be half dutch (1 quarter from my mothers dutch born mother and and additional quarter from my fathers Jew dutch born father - Haha half breed I know....)

Anyway I have never swayed in my support, except obviously when supporting SA which will always be first!!! This was until yesterday.... The dutch national team went to the JHB Zoo yesterday for a tour and bit of a walk around (My Step mother is a tour guide there and as such my in :))

So as they arrive you can hear a buzz all around as people start to find out that they are at the Zoo, I mean some of them are super stars, I might have give my left arm to touch Wesley Sniejder and it not been for what I had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing next. The pack made their way to the honey badgers en closer and then proceeded to ram little children (and I mean like 5 or 6) out their way, and it wasn't there security that was pushing it was the players them selves, they put their hands up to "hush" people when they tried to greet them, they refused to give any autographs and at one point the security was even trying to get people to stop taking pictures.

I can sort of understand that I is the day before the final and they may not want to be pested or what not but then for god sack do us all a favour and stay the f#ck out of public!!!! If you go out into public in national jackets and body guards everywhere people are going to notice and you are famous and people are going to want a peace of you...

Anyway that is my grip with the Dutch national side!!! But as I have been behind them I will put this ugly incident behind me and hope against hope that PAUL THE ORACLE OCTOPUS IS WRONG and support DIE ORANJE...



HUP HOLLAND HUP

No comments:

Post a Comment